TRAINING – EXAMINATION – CERTIFICATION
Our training courses are using PECB accredited course materials (an IAS applicant personal accreditation body for ISO17024) and are offered in partnership with PECB.
The training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation/audit of international ISO standards. Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies. Practical exercises are based on cases-studies, which include role-playing and discussions. Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam.
Many organizations and individuals develop and offer training courses. Unfortunately, the quality of the training offerings varies greatly. How does one differentiate which training offerings are of the utmost quality?
Our partner, PECB certifies training courses based on the ISO/IEC 17065 standard. PECB assesses not only the quality of the training content, but also the processes that supports it, such as the qualifications of the training developers, the validity and effectiveness of the training methodology and the course material update process.
With Product Certification, we refer to certification of training materials. Certifying your training course by PECB means you possess a PECB Certified Product. A PECB certified training course is a great asset for every organization as it increases recognition and fulfils world-class requirements. (Source: PECB)
We offer three options for your training.
Option 1 – Classroom (face to face)
Training courses and/or exams take place in Australia and throughout Asia-Pacific, as well as “in-house” at the premises of our customers (Australia and throughout Asia-Pacific). We will create an atmosphere that will make you feel comfortable throughout the course.
Option 2 – One-to-One (face to face)
Delivered in our offices or on-site at your offices or training facilities, these one-to-one courses provide a range of highly tailored learning for busy professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to have the trainer, only for you, throughout the course.
Our “one-to-one” training is an option that is available to you and it can have more benefits.
- Understanding your needs is a major advantage to “One-to-One” training scheme, and it can be tailored to your specific professional requirements.
- Giving personalised goals if you have are set on improving your skills, a “One-to-One” trainer will be able to give you a set of objectives suited to your professional needs.
- Asking questions. Some people do not take well to a group training environment, so a “One-to-One” training session could be just what they need to ensure they are learning what they need to. There are some people who are not comfortable speaking in front of an audience, so the personalized approach may work in their favor.
- If you choose to prepare at our offices, we offer coffee, tea, drinks and lunch in the course price.
- Travel costs for the trainer may be added to this cost, depending on where the training takes place.
- iQuality Services have trainers based in Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane. We are happy to travel to alternative locations, but there may be additional travel or accommodation costs.
- We usually prefer to operate One-to-One” trainings during the week but did not exclude the weekends if the client prefers it. (This may entail additional costs).
Option 3 – Self-Study Exam
We at iQuality Services recognize that a tight schedule or other reasons can limit you from attending classroom training courses and for this reason, we offer an alternative to your presence in the classroom or one-to-one through Self-Study Exam.
Self-studying is an excellent way to highlight personal drive and intellectual curiosity when applying to training courses.
Benefits of Training with Self-Study Training Courses:
- Save time and money – there are no travel or lodging expenses
- Enjoy hands-on learning from the convenience of your home or office.
- Learn at your own pace with the ability to start and stop the program at any time – there is flexibility in choosing the date and location of the exam.
- CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits – 31 credits upon successful completion of a training course.
After registration and payment, you will receive a Self-Study Kit and you can start preparing for The Exam.
You may participate in any of the locations and dates announced on the website iQuality Services, at the course for which you registered.
If you choose to register for several training courses (this is a widespread practice) we will offer a discount of 10% for each of the training courses to which you have enrolled.
At iQuality Services we know and understand how precious your time is. We respect this and we try to help through a flexible offering of our training courses.
Prior to completing and sending the Course Registration Form, please read carefully our Participation Rules. If you do not accept our rules please DO NOT SEND the Course Registration Form. By completing the Course Registration Form you accept our terms and rules.