The risk of corruption to Australian businesses is increasing at an alarming rate. It was recently reported that in the last five years, one in five Australian organisations have detected an incident of bribery affecting their business…As Australian businesses become more global and business activity channels more complex and interconnected, the threat of third party corruption and foreign bribery is heightened.
Read the original article “Global regulatory trends to watch in the year ahead” … Take a look and enjoy!
ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management Trainings
iQuality Services organize, in Australia, in partnership with PECB, three anti-bribery courses based on international standard ISO 37001 – Anti-Bribery Management Systems.
– PECB Certified ISO 37001 Introduction
– PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation
– PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer
Learn how to manage one of the world’s most damaging and challenging issues known as bribery through ISO 37001.
An Anti-bribery Management System is the establishment of a closed-loop control architecture that establishes, implements maintains, reviews and improves management strategies and objectives which address the specific requirements of ISO 37001 standard. Even though the nature of an organisation differs from one another, this standard addresses management objectives for the prevention of bribery in these contexts:
– bribery in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors;
– bribery by the organization;
– bribery by the organization‘s personnel acting on the organization‘s behalf or for its benefit;
– bribery by the organization‘s business associates acting on the organization‘s behalf or for its benefit;
– bribery of the organization;
– bribery of the organization‘s personnel in relation to the organization‘s activities;
– bribery of the organization‘s business associates in relation to the organization‘s activities;
– direct and indirect bribery (e.g. a bribe offered or accepted through or by a third party).
Read the original article “Anti-Bribery Management Systems – become one of the first certification ISO 37001:2016” … Take a look and enjoy!