Quality Management is a modern and efficient instrument for running an enterprise successfully.
Quality management is a crucial part of any business since it assures continuous improvement by conforming to regulatory requirements. (PECB)
Thanks to superior business models, you can gain competitive advantage on the market. Moreover, with efficient processes, you will work efficiently and successfully.
iQuality Services and PECB offer your quality management specialists, executives and employees a comprehensive (further) education and training programme.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE COURSES WE OFFER!
What ISO (International Organization for Standardization) says about this standard:
ISO 9001 is a standard that sets out the requirements for a quality management system. It helps businesses and organizations to be more efficient and improve customer satisfaction.
Implementing a quality management system will help you :
- Assess the overall context of your organization to define who is affected by your work and what they expect from you. This will enable you to clearly state your objectives and identify new business opportunities.
- Put your customers first, making sure you consistently meet their needs and exceed their expectations. This can lead to repeat custom, new clients and increased business for your organization.
- Work in a more efficient way as all your processes will be aligned and understood by everyone in the business or organization. This increases productivity and efficiency, bringing internal costs down.
- Meet the necessary statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Expand into new markets, as some sectors and clients require ISO 9001 before doing business.
- Identify and address the risks associated with your organization.
ISO 9001 builds on seven quality management principles. Following these principles will ensure your organization or business is set up to consistently create value for its customers. With these seven pillars firmly in place, imple- menting a quality management system will be much easier.
The benefits of ISO certification 9001:
- Increased efficiency through process improvement;
- Improved quality, service, cost, and technology;
- Significant cost reduction;
- Increased competitiveness;
- Improved efficiency through optimized processes;
- Improved customer and employee satisfaction;
- Accredited list of suppliers (many organizations require partners to be certified according to ISO 9001);
- Reduced number of internal audits and nonconformities;
- Increased employee motivation.