Starting with July 2017
iQuality Services is your reliable partner in consultancy, courses, training and education for your successful business and future.
Our Commitment: Innovation and competence!
At iQuality Services, Responsible Business is a business imperative. It is how we work, with full attention to ethics, respect for our clients and for our business partners.
Listen carefully to various other points of view and encourage constructive dialogue and make sure that information is available, accessible and comprehensible.
People know that providing a quality service is not an easy thing. We allocate time to fully understand our customer’s needs and requirements.
At iQuality Services, our actions show respect for our customers. We pay attention to our customers and understand their needs. We offer our customers products, services and innovative solutions that enable them to succeed.
Our modern „one-to-one” courses, combine the fun, social benefit and structure with the defined pace that only face-to-face study can offer. iQuality Services/PECB professional courses are delivered in an engaging and highly innovative way.
Delivered in our offices or on-site at your offices or training facilities, these one-to-one courses provide a range of highly tailored learning for busy professionals.
Our “one-to-one” training is an option that is available to you and it can have more benefits.
Understanding your needs is a major advantage to “one-to-one” training scheme, and it can be tailored to your specific professional requirements.
Giving personalised goals if you have are set on improving your skills, a “one-to-one” trainer will be able to give you a set of objectives suited to your professional needs.
Asking questions. Some people do not take well to a group training environment, so a “one-to-one” training session could be just what they need to ensure they are learning what they need to. There are some people who are not comfortable speaking in front of an audience, so the personalised approach may work in their favour.
- Our training schedule and locations do not match your daily schedule.
- You want to get the full attention of the trainer.
- You would like to participate in our courses, but you fear that you’re not at the level of knowledge of the group to which you belong.
If the answer is YES to at least one of these questions, then you should not miss training “one-to-one“, organised by iQuality Services anywhere in Australia.
You will receive high-quality professional services offered by iQuality Services certified international trainers.
iQuality Services trainers will go where you are, to conduct training “face-to-face” through a personal approach from the time of your first contact until your course has finished.
iQuality Services trainers are professionals with lots of experience in their teaching activity being able to adapt to the requirements and communication style of each trainee.
Amazing! For a day or more, you have a trainer and a consultant near you at the same price.
Each „one-to-one” training will include a professional assessment, recommendation of your personal requirements, feedback on your learning performance and techniques on how to achieve your longer term goals. (eg. PECB Certification)
- “One-to-one” course prices are identical to the “PRICE Classroom” to which may be offered discounts.
- Travel costs for the trainer may be added to this cost, depending on where the training takes place.
- iQuality Services have trainers based in Melbourne and Perth. We are happy to travel to alternative locations, but there may be additional travel or accommodation costs.
- We usually prefer to operate “one-to-one” trainings during the week but did not exclude the weekends if the client prefers it. (This may entail additional costs).
- The PECB course will respect the structure of the program, where the “one-to-one” option (under “Course Agenda”) and PECB examination is possible.
- The exams for PECB courses fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP).
- By successfully completing a PECB exam in the field of your profession, you will prove that you have the necessary knowledge to perform tasks in an accurate, credible, and practical manner.
We have the knowledge, experience and energy. We put passion in what we do and we engage 100%. We invite you to meet us. Is an invitation to performance.
Want to learn more about how we can work together? Just ask.