This offer will close on 30 November 2017
Only 3 places are available for each category
Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
– PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation
– PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001
– PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation
– PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS) based on ISO 37001
– PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation
– PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer
Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) based on ISO 28000
– PECB Certified ISO 28000 Foundation
– PECB Certified ISO 28000 Lead Implementer.
5 HUGE ADVANTAGES!
- Participate in two PECB Foundation & Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer training courses in one-to-one variant and you will receive free training for “Understanding & Prepare ISO Standards Certification” worth 999 AUD.
- You choose the Period and the Venue anywhere in Australia.
- For many days, you have a Trainer and a Consultant near You at the same price.
- By successfully completing a PECB exam in the field of your profession, you will prove that you have the necessary knowledge to perform tasks in an accurate, credible, and practical manner.
- PECB certification fees are included in the exam price.
- One-to-One course prices are identical to the PRICE Classroom to which may be offered discounts.
- If you choose to prepare at our offices, we offer coffee, tea, drinks and lunch in the course price.
- Travel costs for the trainer may be added to this cost, depending on where the training takes place.
- iQuality Services have trainers based in Melbourne and Perth. We are happy to travel to alternative locations, but there may be additional travel or accommodation costs.
- We usually prefer to operate One-to-One” trainings during the week but did not exclude the weekends if the client prefers it. (This may entail additional costs).
We have the knowledge, experience and energy. We put passion in what we do and we engage 100%. We invite you to meet us. Is an invitation to performance.
Want to learn more about how we can work together? Just ask.