At iQuality Services, we know and understand how precious your time is. We respect this and we try to help through a flexible offering of our training courses.
Prior to completing and sending the Course Registration Form, please read carefully our Participation Rules. If you do not accept our rules please DO NOT SEND the Course Registration Form. By completing the Course Registration Form you accept our terms and rules.
We are interested and open to suggestions or any proposal you may have to ensure the best solution for organizing training courses.
Training courses and/or exams take place in Australia and throughout Asia-Pacific, as well as “in-house” at the premises of our customers (Australia and throughout Asia-Pacific).
Also, we offer an alternative to your presence in the classroom through self-paced option.
The registrations shall be made by completing our online form found on the desired course page. If a course is not available at the moment, please fill out our Course Intention Form, or email us at email@example.com.
Training courses offered to the public are organized in accordance to the following rules:
- Candidates must complete the registration form.
- Training courses by iQuality Services are organized based on the information listed under each course.
- Applicants will be able to select a date and location for their certification exam. iQuality Services’s training schedule is available here.
- If you choose, the classroom option or one-to-one option you must register at least fourteen (14) days before the exam date.
- The minimum number of participants for a classroom training course at any single time is seven (7).
- If the number of classroom applicants does not meet the minimum requirement (7) by the fourteen (14) days before the exam date, the training course will be rescheduled at a later date.
- The fee is payable in advance by EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) to iQuality Services and proof must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paypal payment option will also be available for some training courses.
- Please note: Upon receiving the registration, you will be sent an invoice and payment form. Once proof of payment has been made, the ‘Training Notification Letter’ will be sent as confirmation for attendance. Thank you for your registration and we look forward to seeing you soon.
- The registration form includes information on who will make the payment, personal or business.
- In case the participant wishes to withdrawal from a course, iQuality Services will retain 20% of the amount paid if the participant announces the withdrawal in writing 3-6 days before starting date, or 100% the amount paid if the participant announces the withdrawal in writing 2 days before the course starting date.
- Participation fee includes course materials, lunch and coffee breaks, trainer presentation, final testing and issuing of documents.
‘In House’ Training Courses are organized in a flexible manner adapted to your needs and requests.
If you need personalized courses specifically created for your company’s needs, ‘In House’ training courses are the ideal solution. Our courses are specifically geared and adapted to your requests. We organize training courses for groups of minimum five (5) people, or one-on-one specialized consulting and training.
We are flexible in terms of location and date of training courses, as well as training methods.
For ‘In House’ training courses, the payment will be made based on the contractual terms agreed upon by iQuality Services and your company.
For each training courses, participants will receive as appropriate, certificates of participation and graduation certificates issued by iQuality Services and/or PECB.
We at iQuality Services recognize that a tight schedule or other reasons can limit you from attending classroom training courses and for this reason, we offer an alternative to your presence in the classroom or one-to-one through Self-Study Exam.
Self-studying is an excellent way to highlight personal drive and intellectual curiosity when applying to training courses.
IMPORTANT! The exams for PECB certified training courses are governed by the PECB rules.
- In the Self-Study option, learn at your own pace with the ability to start and stop the training course at any time.
- You may participate in any of the locations and dates announced on the iQuality Services website.
- You can always ask for the Self-Study training kit but we recommend that you give at least 30 days to prepare for your exam.
- After registration and payment, you will receive a Self-Study training kit and you can start preparing for the exam.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
We welcome you!