Steps before going for the certification.
“iQS Approach” – ISO Standard’s Implementation Methodology.
How to prepare for certification.
How to choose a certification body.
Case study: preparing a company for a certification. (Note: If training is one-on-one or in-house, the trainees choose the case study. One of the four ISO standards, ISO 9001 – ISO/IEC 27001 – ISO 37001 or ISO 28000).
This training is based on both theory and practice.
– A presentation in PREZI (a visual storytelling software alternative to traditional slide-based presentation formats) and sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases.
– Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playings and oral presentations. Lunch and refreshments included.
1 Day training course, from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.
We offer two variants for this training
Variant 1 – Classroom (face to face) – Courses take place in locations throughout Australia, as well as “in-house” at the premises of our customers.
Variant 2 – One-to-One (face to face) – Delivered in our offices or on-site at your offices or training facilities, these one-to-one courses provide a range of highly tailored learning for busy professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to have the trainer, only for you, throughout the course
– Individuals involved in implementing an ISO standard.
– Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of ISO standards.
– Managers or consultants involved in Quality Management Systems, Information Security Management Systems, Supply Chain Security Management Systems and/or Anti-Bribery Management Systems.
– Any executive, production manager, engineer, compliance officer or a project manager tasked with implementing an ISO standard.
Participants are awarded “Certificate of Attendance” from iQuality Services.
Note: This certificate brings an of advantages to the participants, 10% discount for any other course organised by iQuality Services.
DISCOUNT POLICY/ PRICE:
PRICE Classroom/One-to-One option: 999 AUD + GST
– Travel costs for the trainer may be added to this cost, depending on where the training takes place.
– iQuality Services have trainers based in Melbourne and Perth. We are happy to travel to alternative locations, but there may be additional travel or accommodation costs.
– We usually prefer to operate “one-to-one” training during the week but did not exclude the weekends if the client prefers it. (This may entail additional costs).
*Only one discount with the highest percentage value will be given.
5% if you participate in courses as an individual or “sole trade”
5% for participation in the program the second-course iQS
5% if the company is certified by QM
10% discount for group booking of 3 to 5
15% discount for group booking of 6 or more
Interested in this course?
Please read our participation rules prior to signing up for the course.