Data and information incorporate the know-how of every enterprise and thus intrinsically represent critical assets. In our capacity as an ITIL®-certified training institution in the field of IT service management, we support you and your staff with our seminars on information security and data protection.
Information Security means better business. Security standards and frameworks are increasingly being adopted by businesses as proof of security credentials. (PECB)
TAKE A LOOK AT THE COURSES WE OFFER!
What ISO (International Organization for Standardization) says about this standard:
Using this family of standards will help your organization manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted to you by third parties.
ISO/IEC 27001 is the best-known standard in the family providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS).
What is an ISMS?
An ISMS is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process.
It can help small, medium and large businesses in any sector keep information assets secure.
Preview ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Certification to ISO/IEC 27001
Like other ISO management system standards, certification to ISO/IEC 27001 is possible but not obligatory. Some organizations choose to implement the standard in order to benefit from the best practice it contains while others decide they also want to get certified to reassure customers and clients that its recommendations have been followed. ISO does not perform certification.
Advantages of implementing ISMS:
Develop and align the IT Budgets with the organization’s goals
- Identify and assess your IT system’s shortcomings and act accordingly.
- Make knowledgeable investment decisions to protect IT systems.
- Reduce response times to incidents, ensuring increase in productivity by eliminating downtime.
- Allocate resources efficiently within your company.
- Greatly reduce the risk that confronts your company due to IT vulnerabilities.
- Embed continuous improvement in information security processes
Acquired certifications vital to your company’s activity
- Increase the trust of customers in your products and services.
- Prove anytime that you have a high level of security.
- Allocate resources efficiently within your company related systems.
- Ability to keep up with the most advanced technologies.
Reduce the negative effect they have on the organization processes incidents:
- Reduce support costs.
- Identify the need of improve services early on.
- Increase performance as a result of improved use of human resources.
- Document requests for services, reducing the probability of loss of information.
- Improve management database, through frequent updates.
- Increase customer satisfaction through better service.